Workers) belongs to Employment 3rd Preference.
Other workers are in positions that require
less than two years of training or experience,
such as unskilled workers who can perform
labor for which qualified workers are not
available in the United States.
over 18 years of age;
2. good health and no criminal record;
3. no academic restrictions and no work experience.
4. the entire family can immigrate to the
United States (the main applicant and his
or her spouse, and any unmarried children
under 21 years of age)
Passport, valid for more than six months;
* Police certificate stating the applicant
does not have a criminal record;
* Original marriage certificate and notarized
* Birth certificate;
* Medical examination report.
* Other documents required by USCIS / NVC